The new Flamingo VSR/GBB Gen2 2021 version bucking from SniperMechanic.
Improved contact patch, placement and materials.
This bucking will fit any rifles/pistols that use the VSR/GBB style bucking.
This bucking was a long time project in the making, one of the earliest but most challenging. However it’s here and it’s unique design and material offers great shot to shot consistency and a very flat flight path.
What makes the Flamingo bucking unique, more so than it’s design is the material itself.
This is designed for GBB/VSR cut barrels, UNBRIDGED ONLY
GEN 2 – Improvements
The Gen 2 buckings are now made by a new factory, using a new mould process and material. The design has also been tested and tweaked to suit unbridged barrels for the most consistent contact width and length. These will no longer be suitable for bridged barrels.
The Gen2 Flamingo comes in 50A and 60A Shore, 50A is suitable for pistols and sub 400 builds, the 60A is for anything else.
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jets GBB/VSR – Suitable
- Morpheus Unbridged – Suitable
- Maple Leaf 6.02 Series GBB/VSR – Suitable
- TNT Barrels Unbridged – Suitable
- LayLax Unbridged- Suitable
- Action Army Unbridged – Suitable
- PDI (Genuine ones) Unbridged – Suitable, but very tight and need he use of an Omega nub due to tiny window
- PDI Clone style barrels – Untested
- EdGi Unbridged- Varies, some hop windows were suitable during testing, others were not as the window was shallow/to short.
- Lambda Unbridged – Suitable
- Other Unbridged Barrels – most stock TM barrels won’t fit due to the narrow width of window.
- For best results use on a barrel with a large window
- Use a suitable concave nub in rifles, such as T-nub, Omega Nub, Bridge nub, H nub, panthera nub, gunsmithy TDC
- For pistols, the standard V shape arm gives great accuracy, but for the best range use a Hadron H Plate or Maple Leaf Key
- PTFE rear of bucking
- Lube outside of bucking when installing into tight chamber as the material is very grippy.